Benefits of Membership
- Building business for its members through an online Directory of Members, products and services, and links to their websites.
- Promoting the industry through organising national and international exhibitions and conferences to the industry, government, and the public through this website and through organising national and international exhibitions and conferences.
- Sharing information amongst its members by providing networking opportunities through regular meetings, events and seminars, held across Europe.
- Establishing service benchmarks and raising industry standards, principally through the International Spill Accreditation Scheme (ISAS).
- Reputation: The new EuroSpill will actively promote the sustainability and environmental awareness of its members.
It also shares ownership of the international Interspill conference and exhibition (a showcase for members) held every 3 years, and provides both inland and maritime national and international spill events.
About Membership of New EuroSpill
Membership of New EuroSpill is open to all commercial organisations active in the European oil spill, chemical, and other pollution industries including plastics, related scientific research and development organisations, government and non-government agencies, and consumer groups.
Membership of New EuroSpill is by online application, fees for joining members will be payable pro rata according to the month of joining, if not at the start of the membership year.